March 31st, 2015
- New Added API methods for
- New Added
tax_number(ie. VAT number) field to customer fields
- New If a valid tax number (VAT) is entered, you can optionally remove tax from the cart
- New Added
bison:apply_coupontag. Lets you create vanity coupons
- Improved Updated Omnipay gateways. MultiSafepay, Mollie, Netaxept, Paypal & Stripe. Mollie now uses their V3 API.
- Improved More consistent currency handling
- Improved Order numbers now use a unique ID instead of a sequential number. However, the sequential number is still available in the order details.
- Fixed Fix issue CP wasn’t showing the order time
- Fixed Fix issue where reducing stock would modify array keys
- Fixed Fix issue where unencoded characters in the return URL fail
- Fixed Fix issue where sales totals were being calculated incorrectly for non US currencies
- Fixed Fix issue where PayPal requires non US currency purchases to be in US currency
- Fixed Fix tax calculations
- Fixed Fix issue where a discount could result in a negative total
- Fixed Fix issue where no discounts are interpreted incorrectly when using Dipper (this is fixed in later versions of Dipper anyway)
- Fixed Fix issue where adding the first product modifier to the cart would only use the base price
- Fixed Fix issue where the
find_in_carttag returned nothing when only using the
- Fixed Gateway errors are now logged so you can review them, but your customers will still see a safe generic one
December 22nd, 2014
- Important Statamic 1.9 is required
- New Order statuses, eg.
refunded, with a tag to output them
- New A dedicated
- New The total sales in the control panel can have certain statuses excluded. eg.
- New Product prices can be tax-inclusive. Useful for VAT. See taxes.
- New You can now have per-product tax rates
- New New API methods:
- New You can add custom buttons to the status bar of the order details page in the CP using the
- Improved Better order handling
- Improved You can now edit orders through the control panel
- Improved The sample order fieldset has been revised
- Improved The
update_cart_formcan be submitted using AJAX
- Improved Cart line item data in AJAX responses
- Improved Product option matrix allows blank stock levels, which translates to unlimited stock
- Improved Improvements to gateways
- Improved Order folder attempts to gets created at checkout if it doesn’t exist
- Improved Gateway related checkout errors show a more generic message for your customers
- Improved Discounts are sent to PayPal as line items
- Improved Show an error instead of WSOD when your
encryption_keyis the wrong length
- Fixed Fix issue where commas in amounts sent to gateways broke some things
- Fixed Fix bug where you can add an item with a stock level of 0 to cart
- Fixed Fix bug where saving an order in the CP deletes order items
- Fixed International currency fixes
- Fixed Fix bug where an order folder with a number breaks
- Fixed Fix bug where order total ignored numbers with commas
- Fixed Better handling of paths (slashes at beginning/end get adjusted for you)
- Fixed Fix bug where item modifier wasn’t being output in some cases
- Fixed Fix bug where cart amounts might not get output correctly
- Fixed Fix incorrect shipping_options tag parameter
- Fixed Adjusted default customer_form class
- Fixed Fixed bug where checking a discount’s member limit would be cause an error
- Fixed Fixed bug when checking out using a product parameter and not specifying a price threw a WSOD
July 9th, 2014
- Important Statamic 1.8 is required
- New Control panel interface
- New Bitcoin support using the Coinbase payment gateway
- New Buy X Get Y Amount off and Percentage off discount types
- New Support for tax-free products
- New Added the ability to clear the customer’s session upon checkout
- Improved Better off-site order handling
- Fixed Fixed PayFast gateway
- Fixed Fixed cross browser fieldtype errors
- Fixed Fixed bug in option matrix field where modifiers may not be displayed correctly
- Fixed Fixed bug where matrix table wouldn’t disappear when removing the last config group
- Fixed Fixed issue where orders don’t get saved correctly without a trailing slash
- Fixed Removed
in_carttag in favor of find_in_cart
May 28th, 2014
- Fixed Fixed bug where checking out without
custom_datacaused an error.
- Fixed Fixed bug where having a
checkout_formwith no required fields may cause an error.
May 23rd, 2014
- New Ability to create members at checkout
May 9th, 2014
- New Added shipping_option tag.
- Improved Better order handling for offsite gateways.
- Improved Better
- Improved Made fields in the matrix fieldtype required.
- Improved Custom language files now extend the defaults instead of overriding completely.
- Improved Better handling for
custom_dataerror labels when not specified in language files.
- Fixed Fixed bug where modifiers were being incorrectly calculated in the matrix field.
- Fixed Fixed bug where certain values in the item_options tag were being incorrectly calculated.
- Fixed Fixed bug where members with uppercase characters were being lowercased in download tags.
- Fixed Entry data is now available again via the
entryvariable in cart related tags.
April 11th, 2014
- New Discounts! This includes sitewide discounts and coupon codes.
- New Discounts fieldtype
- New You can now use multiple gateways.
- New Added weight threshold shipping method
- Fixed Fixed bug where price and shipping thresholds were returning wrong price
- Fixed Changed setting
March 26th, 2014
- Important Statamic 1.7 is required
- Important Fieldtypes have been split out into separate add-ons. Update your fieldsets.
- Important Country codes now use 2 letters, not 3. Update locales files and possibly some templates.
- New Inventory / stock level management
- New Product option matrix fieldtype
- New Internationalization. You can now uses different currency formats. eg $1,000.95 or 1 000,95 kr
- New Added has_purchased tag
- New Added in_cart tag
- New JSON responses when adding to cart via AJAX
- New Selectable flat rate shipping options and shipping_options tag
- New Ability to create your own shipping plugins
- New Bison API
- New Order Items fieldtype
- New Added a sample order fieldset
- New Added option to make shipping taxable
- Improved Added default settings
- Improved Added
decimalsparameter to calc tag
- Improved Added
error_returnparameter to add_to_cart_form
- Improved Updated Buckaroo gateway to use the newer API
- Improved PayPal Express shows line items
- Improved checkout_form can accept a product parameter to perform a checkout without the need for a cart.
- Fixed Fixed sort order of country_select and countries tags. They default to country name but can optionally be sorted by code.
- Fixed Added leading zero to hours in
- Fixed Fixed bug where products over $1,000 were being added to cart as $1
- Fixed The calc tag now strips commas from numbers
- Fixed Made
transaction_idavailable to the order_details tag
- Fixed Made
titleavailable to the order_details tag (only if you are saving orders to file)
February 3rd, 2014
- New Woohoo! Released!
- New Products as entries
- New Support for many payment gateways
- New Orders saved as entries
- New Email notifications
- New Multi-step checkout
- New Price fieldtype
- New User defined prices (ie. donations)
- New Product blueprints / on the fly products
- New Product options / price modifiers
- New Top products
- New Site-wide tax
- New Shipping plugins
- New Membership integration
- New Downloads
- New Order history
- New Slack and HipChat support (through Bellow)
- New Statamic 1.7 ready
- New More things!